Monday, October 17, 2005

RESURECTION

* RESURECTION *
.
.
.
The power of love, and the strength of The Magic
Events of my world, wreaking sorrow and havoc
Inside my soul as I fight to control
This urge to put words to page
.
The fire still burns, though the flames have been smothered
An ember flares up and encourages others
I find as I sit, determined to quit
From the ashes arises The Sage
.
I promised myself, I could hide what's inside
Time has determined it won't be denied
Music lives on with the beat of each song
Seeking words to be heard in its rage
.
I now continue to practice this art
Writing down words, that are heard in my heart
Magic and chance are relived with each dance
And move on with each coming of age
.
With my pen in hand, I'll recount all the stories
The days of our lives, of our sorrows and glories
For I can't deny, who I am inside
And it will not let me keep it caged !!
.
.
.
Mynstral Lives !!
.
.
Copyright © Nazmythian ... [2004-08-08 02:57:31].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home